1. Can I earn CME credits for attending TOPHC?
Yes, you can. In order to collect your CME credits, you must:
- Keep track of the TOPHC sessions you attend
- Complete the paper-based workshop evaluation provided at each
- Complete the online TOPHC evaluation form at the end of the
2. How do I register for getting CME credits?
You may register when you complete the online evaluation sent to you by e-mail once TOPHC has ended. Please note that you must complete this evaluation; you will not be able to collect your CME credits otherwise.
3. Do I have to complete the online evaluation after TOPHC to receive CME credits?
Yes. This is when we will be asking you to indicate which sessions you
4. Do I have to give my name and e-mail address during this section of the evaluation?
Yes, we need your name and address to send the letter to you. If you have privacy-related or other concerns, please note that we store registrants’ names, e-mail addresses and CME credits separately from the session evaluations. Your anonymity will be protected.
5. What happens if I do not receive the post-Convention e-mail notice and evaluation?
If you do not receive the evaluation within two weeks of the Convention’s end, you must write to Ian Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ian will verify that you were registered for TOPHC and send you the appropriate e-mail link.